We are looking to recruit a talented graphic designer / content writer / social media marketing intern who will manage our social media channels for Printerinks B2C .
Does this describe you?
- Superior writing skills in English language – essential
- Content Writer – drafting marketing email content
- Write accurate, compelling copy to tight deadlines
- Enjoys sourcing news leads and swiftly identifying relevant stories
- Social media addict who is always looking for the next big thing
- Able to create basic memes
- Artistic eye for detail and design
- Genuine Passion for all forms of Social Media and communicating
- Highly creative individual
- Self-starter, motivated and idea driven
- Interest in comics and cartoons
- Ability to be given a project brief and produce a comic strip to market our products
- Ability to work independently, produce daily creative graphics and content for Instagram/Facebook
- Manage Twitter account
- Experienced image editing in PowerPoint or other
- Familiar with marketing computer software, CRM tools like Infusionsoft and MailChimp and Google Analytics
- Eagar to assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Ability to prepare promotional presentations flyers, competition leaflets etc.
- Interest in assisting the team to organise marketing events, attend Expos and showcase our products
- Create clear reports on market analysis and research on all media platforms
- Qualification or studying in Marketing/Communications related educational program
- Deliver fresh, exciting feature ideas
- Build blog audiences and social channels
You will be working in a small team and your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
View our Social Media Platforms below
This internship will help you acquire digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will have an opportunity to experience all marketing challenges encountered in a start-up SME.
- 3 month internship with opportunity to extend on end review meeting.
- We will include travel expenses to and from work and a project based bonus on successful completion of the internship.
If you believe you have what it takes to work with Carter (our mascot) and the rest of the team email your CV with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Intern”.