Last Updated: 01/07/2018
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and appreciate the importance of responsible use of personal data collected on this website. We take great care with personal information, taking steps to keep it secure and ensure it is used only for our legitimate business purposes in accordance with applicable law.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
KEEPING YOUR DATA PRIVATE
If you have any questions regarding data security and privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Printerinks is based in the EU (Dublin, Ireland) and we store all data on servers that are physically located in the EU. We are in full compliance with EU and Irish Data Protection directives.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We collect general user analytic information from visits to our website and personal information from users when they submit such information directly to us. We monitor site usage to enable us improve the service we provide.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Printerinks site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, completing a contact query form or live-chat instant messaging portal, posting material or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- We collect information from you when you place an order. You will be asked to enter your; name, email address, mailing address, phone number and phone number.
- We collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .ie and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence for training, verification & customer service resolution purposes.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We maintain complete details of every transaction on our website and these records will be kept for 7 years as legally required.
- Orders: When you make an order for a product on our site, we need to use personal information provided by you included in your order. We request the following information: name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, gender, date of birth. This personal information may be passed on to public authorities and credit checking organisations and otherwise as permitted or required by law.
- Printerinks.ie use your data for analytical and marketing processes.
- Secure Transactions: We do not process or store any customer credit/debit card information. All transactions are handled by our preferred 3rd Party providers, Stripe and Paypal. Please refer to https://stripe.com/ie/privacy and https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full for further details.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will be stored at a destination within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) which laws are protective of personal data.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place that protect personal information about you. Including a Premium EV SSL Cert, which ensures our site is secured to protect transactions with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To facilitate delivering your chosen product by disclosing your personal data to a parcel distribution provider when you order a product using this website.
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information and marketing surveys about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. When appropriate we will contact you by telephone or letter correspondence.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you should express this in your marketing preferences at the time that we collect this data from you, or if you wish to be subsequently removed from our list you may, at any time, notify us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email communication you receive from us. By clicking unsubscribe you will be removed from all marketing communications and will only receive communications from us that are directly related to your last transaction with us, within the last 12 months.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only disclose data in a way compatible with the purposes for which it was obtained. We may disclose your personal information to our specific customer care employees, service providers, professional advisers and any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: In the event that we are involved in the sale or acquisition of any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and their agents and professional advisers.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Save as provided herein we do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you if we would like to use your data for such purposes or if we would like to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by indicating through your marketing preferences at the time of purchase that you do not wish to receive marketing emails or by subsequently unsubscribing to any such marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all email communications. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at:
Block A, Unit 10,
Oak Road Business Park,
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have a right, subject to certain exemptions, to receive a copy of any data, which personally identifies you, held by us. You should write to Data Controller, Printerinks, Block A, Unit 10, Oak Road Business Park, Oak Close, Dublin 12, D12D920, Ireland marked “Data Access Request”. You should include adequate information to identify yourself and, such other relevant information that you may have that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request.
You also have a right to have inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you corrected. If you discover that we hold inaccurate personal information about you, you may instruct us to correct that information. Your instruction can be in writing to the address set out above or by email to email@example.com.
It is prohibited to use any device, software or routine, directly or indirectly to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity in operation on this website, or to place any undue load or stress upon our systems. We monitor access to the site for data scrapers and automated access of information and we will block processed engaging in these activities.