Your Responsibilities And Registration Obligations
Registration And Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By Using this Website Or Any Service Proviced, You Explicitly Agree That:
(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editors prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
By providing any content to this web site:
(a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editors entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and of any services or content provided (the “service”) is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you “as is”, and the site editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The site editor makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site editor will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
Limitation Of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site editor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of services or the inability to use services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or (v) any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation Of Rights
The site editor reserves all of the site editors rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor’s rights and property requires the site editors prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editors prior written consent.
Notification Of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editors copyright agent may be contacted via the contact details provided on the contact page.
(iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
(v) Brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders and are for descriptive purposes only.
General Contest Terms And Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. All winners must be 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated and/or posted.
- Winners of random email contests will be chosen at random from emails received.
- Winners of all contests will be contacted at the sender email address used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. The winner of the Canon printer must collect the prize at the Printerinks office located at Unit 10, Block A, Oak Road Business Park, Oak Close, Dublin 12. D12C920.
- Winners of all contests will be required to make themselves available for photographs that will be used for Printerinks promotional material
- Winners of all contests will give permission to share their social media accounts for Printerinks to announce the winner
- Claiming of prizes requires an email response to Printerinks from the winning sender email address within 15 days of being notified of winning at the email address used to enter. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. Printerinks is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
- You hereby agree to hold Printerinks and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensee’s sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Printerinks Media site, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to Printerinks by you;
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Printerinks may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Printerinks reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about a Printerinks contest, please contact us using the online form.
SuperValu Facebook Competion Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Printerinks.ie, Block A, Unit 10, Oak Road Business Park, Oak Close, Dublin 12, D12C920.
This Promotion is administered by Prestige Computing Ltd, T/A Ltd, Printerinks.ie, Block A, Unit 10, Oak Road Business Park, Oak Close, Dublin 12, D12C920.
- Promotion is open to residents of Republic of Ireland aged 16 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Printerinks.ie and their immediate families, their agencies, affiliates or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required, and entrants must have an active Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook or Instagram account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://www.facebook.com/help/ for more details.
- Entries will be subject to Facebook’s terms of service, which are available online at https://www.facebook.com/terms
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void. One winner will be selected from entries.
- The promotion is open between 25th August and 8th September 2018.
- The prize draw will be carried out within 7 working days of the closing date.
- There is one (1) prize available:
A “year’s supply” of Printerinks from the current stock range of Printerinks.ie. This equates to: €250.00 credit value inclusive of VAT.
- The prize will be credited to the winner’s printerinks.ie personal account within 28 days of verifying the winner.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
How to enter
- There is only one-way participants can enter: By completing an entry on promotional post on SuperValu Ireland’s Facebook page.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance for their prize to be processed. The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
Winner Selection Process
- There will be one (1) winner only. The winner will be chosen within 7 days of the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be chosen at random via a randomised computer process from all valid entries.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address they submitted as the entry to the competition.
- The winner will be asked to respond for verification and claim details. If the winner cannot be contacted, does not confirm acceptance of their prize within seven days of notification, or refuses the prize the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- During the claim process the winner will be asked to confirm their name, email address, postal address and age to verify eligibility of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner including but not limited to: asking for address identification, email address and further identity details, which they must provide within seven days of being contacted.
- For the full name and county of the winners send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Years Supply of Printerinks Winners 2018” in the Subject Line, to arrive between 15 August 2018 and 30 September 2018.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions
- communications line failure, regardless of cause, about any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
iii. claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt as a result of inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters is final.
- By entering the promotion, the winning entrant agrees to have their name and photograph displayed on Printerinks.ie Website, Facebook and Instagram page. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter with no recompense.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to printerinks.ie, not to Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook whatsoever. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, associates or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Data Protection: the Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion, for general marketing of printer inks and toners products and services and for marketing of selected products and services we believe may be of interest to you. Your personal details will never be shared with any third party unless we have your explicit consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time but will no longer be able to participate.